Test & Commissioning
Our services provision includes;
- Switchgear commissioning (HV & LV)
- Transformer commissioning
- Transformer- Rectifier commissioning (750v & 1500v DC Rail)
- DC Switchgear commissioning (750v & 1500v DC Rail)
- Embedded generation G59 testing
- Protection & control panels testing
- SCADA system testing & integration
- Busbar system testing
It is essential that power systems be tested on a frequent basis to ensure performance criteria are met and more importantly to confirm that all plant and equipment safely operates within the required design parameters.
It’s such a basic fundamental for any power distribution system.
Without it, in the extreme, it could lead to catastrophic failure of plant, with the resultant inconvenience of down time, not to mention being potentially very costly even life threatening.
Utilising our experienced site engineering staff we offer a competent hands on test & commissioning service.
Site testing, we must reiterate, is extremely important, as it is the only way in which the protection and control interface to the plant items can be proven satisfactorily.
A complete range of tests is carried out specific to the work in hand.