About Matrix Power
Welcome to Matrix Power, a company with a long history and well-known brand, synonymous with delivering quality electrical power support to clients UK and occasionally worldwide, Where & When they need it.
Electrical Power support includes:
- Installation, Test & Commissioning of Switchgear, Transformers and Protection systems from 400v up to 33000v
- Switchgear, Transformer & Protection maintenance
- Switchgear and Protection retrofits
- Management of Power systems and “24-7” Call out provision
- Cable installation, Jointing & Terminations, including containment installs
- Specialist DC Traction Power installation, test & commissioning
- Design & Build Civil works including Sub-station and Transformer compound builds, trenching etc.
- Electrical Power Design, including Grading, Fault & Arc Flash studies
Initially formed in 1997, Matrix was set up to offer something a little different, almost a bespoke service to clients and with an 88% repeat business score, we are extremely pleased that our mantra remains as solidly today as it did when we first started.
We serve major clients across many sectors globally including:
- Fine Chemicals, Petro-chemical & Steel industries
- Aggregates & Nuclear
- Switchgear Manufacturers
- Rail & Light Rail & Tram systems
- Renewable Energy & Power generation
- Facilities Management
- Main contractors
We have the capability to take clients concepts, through to delivered reality.
We pride ourselves on delivering a complete tailored service to our clients, so that their experience of working with us, leads to further collaboration together.
Being an independent company, with a directly employed resource means we can offer a flexible service to our clients.
Having Commissioning Engineers, Technicians, Cable Jointers, and Installers in-house, allows us to deliver all aspects of electrical power distribution support without the need to hire in.
Being able to respond swiftly and resolutely to a client can make all the difference in their profitability.
From our head office located in the North East of England, we work extensively throughout the UK and Overseas for some of the world’s leading Blue-chip organisations.
With a network of strategically located Engineers & Technicians based throughout the UK allows us to reliably support our many clients.