Test & Commissioning From Matrix Power
It is essential that power systems be tested on a frequent basis to ensure performance criteria are met and more importantly to confirm that all plant and equipment safely operate within the required design parameters. It’s such a basic fundamental for any power distribution system. Without it, in the extreme, it could lead to catastrophic failure of plant, with the resultant inconvenience of downtime, not to mention being potentially very costly even life-threatening.
Utilising our experienced site engineering staff we offer a competent hand on test & commissioning service. Site testing, we must reiterate, is extremely important, as it is the only way in which the protection and control interface to the plant items can be proven satisfactorily. A complete range of tests is carried out specific to the work in hand.
Our Test & Commissioning Service
- Switchgear commissioning (HV & LV)
- Transformer commissioning
- Transformer- Rectifier commissioning (750v & 1500v DC Rail)
- DC Switchgear commissioning (750v & 1500v DC Rail)
- Embedded generation G59 & G99 testing
- Protection & control panels testing
- SCADA system testing & integration
- Busbar system testing
Contact Matrix Power
Needing to get in touch with Matrix Power? Contact us below. One of our team is always on hand to answer questions and deal with enquiries.
Why Choose Matrix Power?
We have worked with many clients across the UK and the rest of the world over the years. With many happy clients and having worked on all types of projects, we believe some of the reasons you should choose us are:
- A wealth of industry experience and knowledge
- We work across the UK and the rest of the globe
- Team of experienced professionals
- We keep up to date with all industry changes
- Well-known reputation in the industry
- Fully insured and accredited company
- We work on all types of projects
For Test & Commissioning Contact Matrix Power
If you’re in need of electrical testing and commissioning, then be sure to get in touch with Matrix Power today. We provide an extensive testing and commissioning service and are well-known in the industry. Our team undertakes all types of projects and we have become the leading choice for many in the industry. Should you like to discuss using us or if you require more information, then be sure to contact us today. One of the Matrix Power team is always on hand to assist.